BEEF O BRADYS SAM ADAMS SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL U.S. FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. HOW TO ENTER Fill out an official entry form at Beef Obradys.com with your check code, name, address, zip code, age, day and evening telephone numbers. Sweepstakes starts on April 1, 2010 and ends on May 31, 2010. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, or incomplete entries.
3. WINNER: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by a Boston Beer Company representative, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by telephone by a Beef O’Bradys representative on or before June 31st, 2010. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Only one winner per family or household
4. PRIZES: 1 consumer winner will receive the All Star Trip valued around $3000 based on hotel, ticket and travel rates at time of booking. By participation in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning a qualifying prize depend on the number of people attempting to participate in the contest at any given time. . Winner will be requires to sign for the prize at the time of pick up/delivery and verify his/her age. Prize must be claimed within 10 days of notification or an alternate winner will be selected.
6. ACCEPTANCE: Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, biographical information and /or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation as permitted by law
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. Boston Beer and Beef O Brady’s reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. SWEEPSTAKES : Open to residents of the U.S who are 21 years of age or older Employees and the immediate families of Boston Beer Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors and individual retail licensees are ineligible. This sweepstakes is void for residents of AZ, CA, Maui Co HI, MD, MN and where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any are the responsibility of the individual winner.
Return to Website